The Moseley Road Conservation Trust is dedicated to promoting wellness to the community, not only physical well being, but for mental health too. Learning and training is a health need as well as quality nutrition. Our service to the community is documented and available in archives for general community use.
Community Learning and Training in Social Self-Sufficiency
- DIY and craft skils for home and garden
- Skill-sharing for all ages and abilities
- Environmental Education: conservation, permaculture & horticulture
- Health Education & Well Being: organic nourishment, natural medicine & natural hygiene
- Advice and Support in employment, unemployment, housing, care, legal rights, volunteering opportunities & service network.
Archive Library: Sharing Information, Knowledge & Wisdom; Documenting Experience.
- Other printed resources
- Film & Photograph resources